White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie Jaa
Subtle sweetness and creamy texture!
Best enjoyed fresh, our Macadamia Nut Jaa cookies are highly addictive. As an added benefit, macadamias contain fibre, a range of minerals, antioxidants, vitamin A, and B vitamins.
- Price mentioned is inclusive of all taxes. No other hidden charges
- Cookies are baked to order and are good on your shelf for about 1 week
- Cookies are wrapped and sealed in airtight wrappers so can stay on your desk, shelf or in the fridge without any extra hassle
- Each cookie is designed to be the perfect snack with diameter 9-10cm
- Tip - zap your cookies in the microwave or pre-heated oven for a warm and fresh taste
- Orders placed before 6pm will be delivered within 48 hours
All purpose Flour
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Orders placed before 6pm will be delivered within 48 hours to most parts of Thailand.
If something goes wrong, here is our return policy:
We accept returns only if you have received a damaged product or a wrong product has been shipped out to you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hours of receiving the incorrect or damaged product.
The Cookie Jaa team will review your return request.
Upon approval, we will arrange for pickup of the items at a time agreed by you.
We will refund you via the same payment mode as your order.
Refunds will be made after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
We aim to process all returns within one (1) week.
If you have any questions about your return, please email email@example.com with your order number and any updated correspondence.
*Shipping costs are non-refundable*
Please check the phone number, address & email carefully at the time of placing the order.
Re-shipping in case of returned orders (due to an error in Shipping Details) will be charged for.
Due to their home baked nature our cookies can vary slightly in size.
Average is 8-9cm but there is the odd bigger surprise :)
Our cookies come supplied in special heat sealed packaging. This means they're good on your shelf for 1-2 weeks.
If you are not eating them soon after delivery you can put them in the fridge, and this will prolong their life.
Our advice, if you do keep them in the fridge is to return them to room temperature and even give them a very quick zap in the oven or microwave for best texture and taste.